Monday, January 30, 2017

jvmclean Happy Hour

Day 30 12"x 12" Mixed media on acrylic paper. Here it is, the last painting of the challenge. As usual the paint was still drying as I ran to take a quick photo and post. I had laid the modeling paste on a couple of days ago so it was ready when I needed it. I tried to capture the sun fading down behind the snow covered trees. I love that time of day...... 'Happy Hour'
In this challenge every painting had to do with line and design in the winter landscape and I worked from photos taken out on my daily dog walks. I tried a number of different techniques and colour palettes that I don't usually work with.

Thank you Leslie Saeta for hosting this 30 Day Challenge. It was a lot of fun.

The best to everyone and happy painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment